Summer body ready or not, Ron Barceló comes with no judgement with its Skinny take on the Mojito –Pretty Girl.
The almost-too-beautiful-to-drink cocktail mixes fresh watermelon juice, fresh lime, agave and Barceló Gran Platinum for a result that’s refreshing and light, allowing indulgence without the guilt.
- 1.5 ounce Barceló Gran Platinum
- 1.5 ounce fresh watermelon juice
- .25 ounce fresh lime
- .25 ounce agave
- 2 basil leaves ripped
- Shake and double strain over ice
- Collins glass top with soda or cava
- Garnish with basil leaf and Nasturtium or Orchid (any edible flower)