The Spritz has made a strong comeback and of course Mediterranean dining destination Villa Azur are way ahead of the demand by introducing FOUR new spritz cocktails.
Take a gander at the mouthwatering collection below…you might need a bib!
Skip dessert and order a Bon Bon St Germain Spritz, which uses St Germain liqueur, lemon juice, strawberry puree, prosecco and cotton candy, for a sweet buzz ($16).
All hail the Queen Mary’s mix of fresh papaya, lemon juice, Moet rose and Mancino Rosso vermouth, as it creates royally refreshing notes ($19).
Italian Spritz’s taste of Aperol, prosecco, olive juice soda, and orange and green olive garnishes transports drinkers to the Italian Riviera ($14).
Summer vibes in a glass, the Mykonos Spritz keeps it cool with its formula of Skynos Mastiha, lemon juice, fresh basil, orange, and prosecco ($14).
- 2 oz St Germain
- 3/4 lemon juice
- 1 oz strawberry purree
- Shake well strained into a wine glass top off with Prosecco, garnish with cotton candy.
- 4 cubes of fresh papaya
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Mancino Rosso Sweet Vermouth
- Shake well, strained into a wine glass, top with ice and Moet Rose.
- Garnish with dry lemon wheel and papaya seeds.
- 2 oz Aperol
- Splash of olive juice
- 3 parts of Prosseco
- 1 part soda water
- Prepare everything in a wine glass.
- Garnish with orange wedge and olives.
- 1 1/2 Skynos Mastiha
- 3 orange wedges
- 3 leaves of basil
- 1 oz lime juice
- Muddles the oranges and basil, 1 oz of lime juice, shake well and doble strained into a wine glass, top off with prosecco garnish with a basil leaf.