This New Year’s Eve, Ron Barceló is poppin’ bottles to deliver a literal twist on the choice spirit of the season with its new cocktail,Champagne Poppy.
Perfect for a glamorous bash or a laidback soiree, the festive cocktail combines the Dominican Ron Barceló Imperial, grand poppy liqueur, and champagne garnished with orange twist, to end 2017 on a bubbly note. Need a champagne recommendation? I’d definitely use ONEHOPE‘s Sparkling Brut to make this the perfect cocktail!
- Champagne Poppy
- .5 oz Ron Barceló Imperial
- .5 oz grand poppy liqueur
- 4 oz ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut
- Place one bitters soaked sugar cube in a champagne flute.
- Stir all ingredients over ice and strain in champagne flute.
- Garnish with orange twist.