…alright stop grab a wine glass, ice and listen!
Rosé Piscine is back with its brand new invention – the summer cocktail Lychee Frosé Piscine.
Deliciously refreshing, the cocktail features fresh fruit notes as it mixes lychee, grenadine syrup and ice. Check out your new favorite summer drink emerge, as the blender revolves it.
- 1 Bottle of Rosé Piscine
- 1 Canned Lychee
- 1 Grenadine Syrup (optional)
- Ice Cube Molds
- Pour Rosé Piscine into ice cube molds
- Freeze for 6 hours
- Place ice cubes in blender,
- Add 1 cup of Lychee syrup
- Add 1 tsp of grenadine
- 6. Blend, decorate with red berries, and enjoy!