Are you a Game of Thrones fan? I’ll admit that I haven’t seen an episode, BUT that doesn’t stop me from enjoying a cocktail inspired by the show. Below are three great options whether you’re watching Game of Thrones or not!
Night’s Watch Campfire
Created by Irma’s head mixologist Jonathan Rodriguez at W South Beach, the Night’s Watch Campfire is inspired by the iconic military order. Now that the wall has been breached, we’d like to think this cocktail will keep the surviving watchmen warm.
- 1.5 oz Jameson
- .5 oz Baileys
- 1 oz Demerara
- 1 oz coco Lopez
- Add all ingredients in the shaker. Shake vigorously. Pour over rocks and garnish with marshmallows. Roast marshmallows until preferred crispiness. Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Created by Myn-Tu in partnership with Ron Barceló, raise your glass to the Khaleesi with the Mother of Dragons cocktail, which mixes Ron Barceló Añejo, blackberries, simple syrup, lemon juice and agua fava.
- 2oz Ron Barcelo Añejo
- 3 muddled blackberries
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 oz agua fava (can use egg white for photo purposes)
- Garnish: Rosemary sprig and peauchyed bitters
- Dry shake for 10 seconds, add ice and share for 30 seconds until foam appears. Strain into coupe glass. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and a line of peauchyed bitters
Lady Olenna Tyrell, known as the Queen of Thorns, will gladly want to you know it was her…who made it. Available at Seaspice, the cocktail uses Cardamom tea infused gin, simple syrup and fresh lemon juice.
- Infuse Bombay Gin with Earl Grey Tea leaves and Cardamom
- 1.5 oz tea infused Gin
- .75 oz of simple syrup
- .5 oz of fresh lemon juice
- Pour all ingredients in tin. Shake vigorously. Pour in a cardamom -brown sugar rimmed martini glass garnished with a lemon twist.