Booking the right podcast interviews requires a multitude of moving parts, research, relationships, and serious strategy. It requires a complex formula that is part strategy, part matchmaker, and part creative thinker.
Luckily, that's how Michelle's brain is wired.
Landing podcast interviews isn’t rocket science but it is an art and it’s one Michelle has mastered. She can practically guarantee you have no idea what’s available to you that can truly take things to the next level.
- If you’ve started to research podcasts, but gone down the rabbit hole and aren’t sure which are right for you…
- If you’re excited but overwhelmed by the process it takes to land a podcast interview…
- If you know you’re an expert and want grow your audience and business…
- If you’re tired of playing small and ready to work with a strategist and PR agency as invested in your success as you are…
That’s where Michelle comes in…
The podcast pitching process starts with Michelle reviewing all of your social media and website content. You’ll then meet with Michelle for a 1:1 Zoom call that can take up to an hour. Together you’ll go over how the world is currently perceiving you and how you want them to perceive you. You’ll strategize on what your expert topics are, what your goal is by being on podcasts, who your ideal client avatar is and who your target audience is.
Michelle will pitch you to 10 podcasts per month with a personalized email for every one of them and two follow ups. Michelle will also handle the pre-interview, your bio and headshot, as well as obtain the social media assets for your live interviews.
While some agencies are getting their clients booked on a few podcasts per month, Michelle’s have landed 6-9 in a month!
What You Get
- 1:1 Strategy Session with Michelle
- Detailed Strategy Outline of Your Target Audience/Podcast and Ideal Client
- Branded Pitch Kit with 3-6 Speaking Topics
- Personalized Pitch Email
- Custom Bio To Use
- Pitched to 10 Podcasts Per Month
- Personalized Client Portal with Access To All Podcasts Pitched, Includes All Podcast Prep
- Interview Scheduling & Pre-Interview Handling
Podcast interviews can play an essential part of your marketing and audience expansion plan. Your podcast pitching investment is $597 with a 3 month minimum contract plus a one-time $150 agency on-boarding fee.
DIY - Get Pitch Ready
Michelle also offers a done-for-you option in which you receive everything you need to pitch yourself!
- Strategy Session with Michelle
- 3-5 Pitch Topics
- Branded Pitch Kit
- Pitch Email
- Simplified Guide on How To Research Podcasts
- Simplified Guide on How To Personalize Your Pitch
Pitch Ready Investment
Have your pitch ready for you in 24 hours for only $497! Start pitching yourself right away!